If you have nowhere else to go that is safe, this includes staying with family or friends then you can present yourself as homeless. To do this you need to go in person to your local Information Service and make a homelessness application.

Cornwall Council are the statutory organisation to support people and their housing needs; housing will be able to support with all types of housing needs as they have a network of appropriate housing pathways.

If urgent help is required, you contact a Housing Options Worker at Cornwall Housing 0300 1234 161, www.cornwallhousing.org.uk or [email protected]